This vegan cauliflower rice bowl is packed with healthy veggies! It’s great to eat on it’s own or as a rice substitute in any meal!! Super flavorful and easy to make! SOooo delicious seasoned with soy-free Coconut Aminos and spices!
1 head cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 small sweet onion, finely chopped
2-3 garlic cloves, minced
½ cup frozen peas
1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced lengthwise
2 carrots sliced or shredded
1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
2 Tbsp Classic Seasoning and Marinade
⅛ tsp ground ginger
A dash of paprika
Himalayan salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
2 Tbsp green onions, chopped or fresh parsley
- Chop head of cauliflower into florets and place in food processor. Pulse until it starts to resemble rice; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet on medium and drizzle in sesame oil. Add garlic and onion sprinkled with salt and pepper, and sauté until slightly golden, for 2-3 min.
- Add carrots and yellow pepper slices, and cook for another 2 min.
- Add peas sauté until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, whisk together the Coconut Aminos, ginger and paprika; set aside.
- Stir in cauliflower "rice" and pour the Coconut Aminos mixture over top, mixing well. Cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until cauliflower is soft and tender.
- Top with green onions, parsley and sesame. Enjoy!