For the fish:
- 1 salmon fillet, about 6 ounces
- 1 ½ tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp melted Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- ½ tbsp honey
- ½ cup basmati rice, cooked to package directions or 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tbsp Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos
- 1 ice cube (optional)
- 2 tsp sriracha or to taste
- 2 tbsp Kewpie mayo
- 1 avocado, sliced or diced
- ¼ cup sliced cucumber
- 2 tbsp chopped spring onion
- 4 roasted seaweed pieces
- ¼ cup kimchi (optional)
Instructions1. Place the salmon fillet in a bowl or container and add the coconut aminos, coconut oil and honey. Flip the fish a few times until well coated.
2. Cook the salmon in the oven or air fryer for 8-12 minutes at 400°F/200°C, until cooked through.
3. Use a fork to flake up your salmon filet.
4. Divide the rice and salmon between two serving bowls and add about a tablespoon of coconut aminos and a teaspoon of Sriracha to each. Stir until evenly mixed.
5. Top the bowls with kewpie mayo, avocado, cucumber, spring onion, seaweed and kimchi (if using). Serve immediately.