For the Salmon Glaze:
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 cup Coconut Secret Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade
- For the Pineapple Avocado Salsa:
- 1 cup pineapple, diced
- 1 avocado, pitted and diced
- 1 Thai chili pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Secret Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade
Instructions1. Place the salmon fillets in a shallow baking dish and pour the Coconut Secret Teriyaki Sauce & Marinade over the fish, cover tightly, then refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
2. While the salmon marinades, prepare the salsa. Combine the pineapple, avocado, Thai chili, red onion, cilantro, and salt in a small mixing bowl. Pour lime juice & Teriyaki Sauce over the top, then stir gently to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. When the salmon is ready to bake, preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Remove the fish from the refrigerator. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with a non-stick cooking spray. Remove the salmon from the marinade and place the salmon on the prepared baking sheet.
4. Pour the leftover marinade into a medium saucepan and simmer over medium-high heat for 5 minutes, until the marinade is reduced by half. Brush generously over the top of the salmon.
5. Bake the salmon for 5 minutes, brush again, then bake an additional 5 to 10 minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve topped with pineapple salsa.