2 Portobello Mushrooms, sliced
Street taco style tortillas
2 avocados, mashed
1 Jalapeno, sliced
2 scallions, sliced
Feta Cheese or Queso Fresco, to taste
Fresh Cilantro, roughly chopped
Salsa, to taste
Salt and Pepper
- Add mushrooms and marinade in a gallon-sized plastic bag. Gently squish it around to ensure marinade
evenly coats all the mushrooms. Transfer to the refrigerator for 1-4 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and add the mushrooms in a single layer.
- Transfer to the oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, turning halfway through. Remove and set aside.
- While mushrooms are roasting, prepare your toppings. Mash the avocado in a small bowl. Squeeze in some lime
juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- When ready to serve, heat up the tortillas over an open flame on your stovetop. Don’t skip this step it really
Gives the tortillas a boost in flavor and texture!
- Top tortillas with avocado, mushrooms, jalapeno, scallions, cheese, cilantro, and your favorite salsa.