- 1 tablespoon Nutiva Organic Nutiva Avocado Oil
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 cup carrots, thinly sliced at an angle
- 2 cups broccoli or cauliflower, sliced
- 1 cup whole sugar snap peas
- 1 cup cremini or button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup baby corn
- ¼ cup Coconut Secret Organic Coconut Aminos
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Diagonally chopped green onions, optional
- Sesame seeds or toasted and chopped peanuts, optional
Instructions1. In a large non-stick skillet or wok add 1 tablespoon of avocado oil to the pan at medium-high heat.
2. Add in all the chopped vegetables and cook until cooked through. This should take 4-5 minutes.
3. While cooking, mix together the coconut aminos, garlic, coconut sugar, sesame oil, vegetable broth, and cornstarch.
4. Once the veggies are cooked through, pour in the thickened sauce.
5. Add the chopped green onion, sesame seeds or peanuts for garnish.