Ingredients:For the sauce:
- 1/3 cup Classic Seasoning and Marinade
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tsp cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced or grated
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 1/2-1 tbsp chili sauce, such as Sriracha or sambal oelek
For the stir-fry:
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cups chopped asparagus
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, roughly chopped
- 1 pound raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
To serve (optional):
- 4 cups cooked jasmine or basmati rice
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro leaves
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the sauce ingredients and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the vegetables. Cook, stirring often, for 3-4 minutes or until the vegetables start to soften. Add the shrimp and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, until pink and opaque.
3. Add the sauce to the pan and cook, stirring often, for 4-5 minutes or until the sauce is thick and the vegetables and shrimp evenly coated.
4. Serve over cooked rice (optional), with cilantro sprinkled on top. Enjoy!