¾ lb salmon, skinned
1 tbsp avocado oil
1 ½ tbsp Organic Coconut Aminos
1 tbsp hot honey
Juice of ½ orange
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp minced ginger
1 scallion, finely chopped
½ cup uncooked rice
1 cucumber, thinly sliced
1 ½ tbsp rice vinegar
½ avocado, sliced
Sesame seedsExtra chopped scallions, for garnish
1. Prepare the salmon by cutting it into 1-inch cubes. Toss in a splash of coconut aminos and season with a dash of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne.
2. Prepare the hot honey sauce by whisking ingredients together in a small bowl.
3. Cook your rice according to package, and marinate your cucumbers by adding them to a bowl along with rice vinegar and a pinch of salt.
4. Heat up 1 tbsp avocado oil in a skillet on medium high heat. Add the salmon, and cook for 4-5 minutes, turning occasionally, until salmon is cooked and crispy. Add the sauce, coat the salmon bites in the sauce, and let simmer for a minute or 2 until thick.
5. Add cooked rice to a bowl and top with salmon, marinated cucumbers, avocado, chopped scallions and sesame seeds. Eat, and enjoy!
Recipe by: @kalememaybe