1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 cup of Original Coconut Aminos
2 tablespoons avocado oil
1/2 tablespoon of honey
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1/4 tsp black pepper
1-2 tbsp freshly-squeezed lime juice
Metal skewers or wooden skewers, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk together the Coconut Aminos, olive oil, minced garlic, honey, smoked paprika, and pepper until well combined.
- 2. Add the shrimp and stir until evenly coated in the marinade. Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- 3. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- 4. Thread the shrimp onto the skewers. Place the skewers on the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- 5. Serve hot with a squeeze of fresh lime juice and enjoy!