2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
1/2 tbsp grated ginger
1 garlic clove, finely grated or minced
4 ears of corn, shucked
2 tbsp avocado oil
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
1-2 tbsp freshly-squeezed lime juice
1/4 cup fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut aminos, honey or maple syrup, sesame oil, grated ginger, and grated or minced garlic until well combined.
- 3. Brush the shucked ears of corn with avocado oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4. Grill the corn for about 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until the kernels are lightly charred and tender.
- 5. Brush the honey and coconut amino mixture over the grilled corn, making sure to coat the entire surface of each ear.
- 6. Grill for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the honey and coconut amino mixture has caramelized slightly and the corn is nicely glazed.
- 7. Remove from the grill and let cool for a minute or two before serving.
- 8. Garnish with fresh cilantro, if desired, and enjoy!