For the Salad:
- 1/2 cup sliced or slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup roasted and salted peanuts
- ½ head green cabbage, finely sliced
- ½ head red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup carrots, shredded (about 2)
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- sesame seeds, for serving
For the Dressing:
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spread the almonds and peanuts in a single layer on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet. Toast for 5 minutes, until fragrant. Toss halfway through. Immediately remove to a small bowl or plate to cool.
- 2. In a large bowl, place the green and red cabbage, bell pepper, carrots, edamame, and cilantro.
- 3. In a medium mixing bowl or large liquid measuring cup, whisk together the dressing ingredients: rice vinegar, honey, coconut aminos, peanut butter, and ginger. Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
- 4. Add the almonds and give the salad another toss. Top with sesame seeds and enjoy!