- 1/2 cup + 1 Tbsp full-fat coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Organic Coconut Manna
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1/2 Tbsp organic coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
1. In a large bowl, place ½ cup full-fat coconut milk, sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and manna.
2. Using a handheld blender of some sort, blend on medium-high until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
3. Add the last tablespoon of coconut milk, stir by hand, and enjoy!
With just 6 ingredients, you can DIY your way to the best Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream in the world.
To make this Pumpkin Spice Whip Cream, you’ll need the following ingredients:
1. full-fat coconut milk (you can buy this or you can make it with our Homemade Coconut Milk recipe)
2. organic coconut sugar
3. pureed pumpkin
Yes, those 6 ingredients will create something truly delicious to enjoy all fall.
Once you have gathered your ingredients, simply place them in a large bowl and with a handheld mixer, mix together until completely blended and formed to your perfect whipped cream consistency.
It’s that easy!
The only thing left to do is to put a dollop or two on your MCT Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream
Click HERE to save this post for later.