For the squash:
- 1 medium Delicata squash, halved lengthwise, seeds removed and sliced into half moons
- 2 teaspoons Nutiva Avocado MCT Oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Pinch pepper
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Avocado MCT Oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon koshersalt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
For the salad:
- 1 bunch kale, destemmed and cut into bite sized pieces
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F
2. Toss the squash, oil, salt,and pepper together on a sheet pan. Arrange the squash in a single layer. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until fork tender.
3. While the squash is roasting, whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
4. Add the kale to a large bowl and drizzle on 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Using your hands, massage the dressing into the kale until it is lightly wilted and tender.
5. Add in the roasted squash, pomegranate arils, and dressing to taste. Toss and serve.