- 2 pounds small potatoes
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic Avocado Oil
- ¼ cup Nutiva Organic All-Purpose Coconut Oil
- Smashed garlic cloves, to taste for roasting
- 2 cloves garlic, minced for oil
- Cilantro or parsley, chopped for garnish
- Fresno chilies, chopped for garnish
- Lime, squeezed before serving
Coconut Amino Dipping Sauce:
- Coconut Secret Organic Coconut Aminos
- Lime juice
- Green onions, chopped
- Garlic, finely chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Fill a large pot with cold salted water. Add in all the small potatoes whole and boil uncovered for 20 minutes. Drain and spread across a large baking sheet to cool.
3. After a few minutes, add a second baking sheet to the top of the potatoes and press down until they’re just about ½ inch thick. Drizzle the potatoes with avocado oil and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons salt and lots of pepper.
4. Roast the potatoes for 40 minutes until browned and crispy at the edges. Meanwhile, combine the garlic with the all-purpose coconut oil.
5. Once the potatoes are roasted, remove them from the oven and drizzle them with the garlic oil mixture. Return to the oven for another 10 minutes.
6. Once crispy, remove to potatoes from the oven. They should be crisp on the edges and still soft on the inside. Add more salt to taste, and enjoy with our optional toppings and dipping sauce.
*This recipe is adapted from My Therapist Cooks.