- 2 tbsp Liquid Coconut Oil
- 2 slices of day old bread, regular or gluten-free
- 1/3 cup plant or regular milk
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie or gingerbread spice
- 1/2 banana, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- Heat the oil on a non-stick skillet to medium-high. Add the bread slices and coat with oil on both sides.
- Turn the heat down and pour 2-3 tablespoons of milk on each bread slice. Sprinkle pumpkin pie or gingerbread spice on top. Cook for 2-4 minutes, until browned at the bottom. Be sure to keep an eye on it since it burns easily. Flip, and cook for 2-4 minutes on the other side as well, until browned.
- Remove from pan and top with banana, pomegranate and maple syrup. Serve immediately.