2 cups gluten-free 1:1 flour
1/2 tsp ginger
1 1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/3 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cloves
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp organic brown coconut sugar
2 eggs room temp
1 3/4 cup almond milk room temp
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla
3 tbsp molasses
- Turn on the waffle maker and allow it to heat up while prepping the batter.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients:
- gluten-free flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, salt, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and nutmeg. Whisk well.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, maple syrup, and molasses. Once combined, add milk and whisk again.
- Then, pour dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix well using a rubber spatula until fully combined.
- Lastly, coat waffle maker with coconut oil using a pastry brush. Pour the pancake batter evenly over the waffle maker and allow to cook according to the directions on your waffle maker.
- Once finished, I topped these off with Nutiva Coconut Manna, powdered sugar, and maple syrup. Additional cinnamon is optional.