This Blueberry Chia Protein Parfait is the perfect protein loaded breakfast snack.
- 3/4 cup frozen wild blueberries (or other berries)
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 3/4 cups plant milk
- 1 scoop Organic Plant Protein Superfood Smoothie
- 1/3 cup Organic Chia Seed
- banana, thinly sliced
- date caramel
- coconut yogurt
- fresh blueberries
1. Place the blueberries, cardamom, milk and protein powder in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a bowl or container and stir in the chia seeds. Let sit for 2-3 hours.
2. Layer the chia pudding in jars with coconut yogurt, date caramel, granola and blueberries. Enjoy!
This Blueberry Chia Protein Parfait is a delicious breakfast snack that is vegan, paleo and nutrient-packed. This antioxidant and protein loaded snack will give you the nourishment you need to start your day.
Blueberry Chia Protein Parfait
Not only is this Blueberry Chia Protein Parfait tasty but it is healthy! You can even add bananas to the final product for a potassium boost. This recipe for Blueberry Chia Protein Parfait is so simple and requires only these 5 ingredients that can be usually found around the house.
Nutiva Organic Plant Protein Superfood Smoothies is organic and crafted without stevia, added sugar, preservatives or any artificial ingredients. It features a complete protein blend of pea, pumpkin hemp and sunflower with added probiotics. Our clean formula provides a smooth texture and delicious flavor you can enjoy in smoothies and shakes.
Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds are vegan, raw, gluten free, and non-GMO. They are a great addition to beverages or baked goods. These mighty seeds are packed with omega-3, proteins, and rare antioxidants and fiber.
Recipe + images created by @anettvelsberg
What is your favorite way to make a Nutiva Organic Plant Protein Superfood Smoothie?