Superseed Apple Chips
These Superseed Apple Chips will be the most addicting thing that you eat this season!
- Preheat oven to 215 degrees.
- Cover 1-2 baking sheets (depending on size) with parchment paper, pan spray of choice, or olive oil.
- In a small bowl, mix together Superseed blend, coconut sugar, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Using a mandoline, slice the apples into as many pieces as you can get.
- Lay apple slices out flat on your baking sheet(s).
- Sprinkle apple slices liberally with dry mixture.
- Bake for about 100 minutes (or until crisp to your liking).
- Serve as is, with peanut butter or caramel sauce.
Nothing says fall quite like going apple picking but we all know that the best part of harvesting fresh apples is using them in fall inspired dishes and treats!
If you have a few apples to spare after making your signature Apple Pie, consider making these simple Superseed Apple Chips for a sweet and portable treat that will remind you of the flavors of Autumn no matter where you are.
Requiring only 4 ingredients, these Superseed Apple Chips are a quick and fun recipe that you’ll be obsessed with. Simply slice your preferred apple variety and coat with cinnamon, Organic Coconut Sugar and Organic Superseed Blend for a delicious snack.
Our Organic Coconut Sugar is low in fructose and high in fiber, making it the perfect replacement to conventional and artificial sweeteners. This sugar alternative is reminiscent of of brown sugar thanks to the rich flavor profile of coconut tree sap. The subtle sweetness and caramel flavors of Organic Coconut Sugar makes it ideal for baking, beverages and other sweet treats similar to this recipe!
Our Organic Superseed Blend is loaded with heart healthy seeds such as Flax, Chia and Hemp, making it rich in fiber, protein and omega-3s. Beyond the amazing qualities that some of our favorite superseeds offer, this blend also includes hints of coconut for a slightly sweet flavor as well as the added benefits of lauric acid and healthy fats that coconuts are best known for.
These Superseed Apple Chips are just as nourishing as they are tasty. Thin and crispy, these chips are perfect by themselves but even better when paired with creamy MCT Cashew Almond Butter!