Fresh tomatoes and basil complete this buttery garlic penne pasta dish.
- 8oz Penne pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Butter & Garlic Flavors Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor
- basil, for garnish
- grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
1. Make penne pasta according to package directions.
2. Drain, and place in a large bowl.
3. Add tomatoes and Coconut Oil to bowl and stir.
4. Top with parmesan cheese, basil, salt & pepper.
This Fresh Tomato Basil Penne Pasta uses simple, clean and natural ingredients including penne pasta, cherry tomatoes, and basil.
The recipe is complete with a flavorful buttery garlic which we infused into the meal through the Organic Coconut Oil with Butter & Garlic Flavors. Two distinct flavors found in one cooking oil. You can learn more about the plant-based cooking oil and what’s in it here.
To make the recipe, you need just 7 ingredients: penne pasta, cherry tomatoes, Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Butter & Garlic Flavors, basil, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
If you’d prefer to keep the meal Vegan, simply swap out the parmesan cheese for a Vegan-friendly cheese or drop the cheese altogether.
In under 15 minutes, you’ll have a meal that can be created time-and-time again.
Fresh Tomato Basil Penne Pasta
Click HERE to save this post for later.
Do you have a pasta recipe you enjoy making that uses our Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor? We’d love to know in the comments below!
You can find the Organic Coconut Oil with Butter & Garlic Flavors at Walmart nationwide.