- 3/4 cup raw cashews, soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup tightly-packed parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1/4 cup tightly-packed tarragon leaves
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 1/2 tbsp drained capers
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp sherry or champagne vinegar
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Avocado Oil
- 1/4-1/2 cup water, to desired thickness
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a blender, combine the soaked cashews, parsley, chives, tarragon, garlic, capers, lemon juice, maple syrup, vinegar and avocado oil. Blend until smooth, about two minutes, adding water as needed for desired thickness.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate airtight up to 1 week.