- 8 oz rice noodles
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 shallots, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite sized florets
- 4 oz shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and sliced
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 (14) oz can coconut milk
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- ¼ cup Classic Seasoning and Marinade
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce or sriracha
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Roasted peanuts, optional for serving
- Fresh basil, optional for serving
instructions1. Cook the rice noodles according to the package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and set aside.
2. In a large skillet or wok, heat the avocado oil over medium-high heat. Add in the shallot and cook until translucent, about 3 minutes. Add in the garlic, ginger, and cook until fragrant, about 60 seconds.
3. Stir in the bell pepper, broccoli, and shiitake mushrooms, cooking until just softened, about 2 minutes. Add in the red curry paste and stir to coat the vegetables evenly. Stir in the coconut milk, broth, coconut aminos, coconut sugar, chili garlic sauce, lime zest, and salt. Simmer for 2-3 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
4. Add in the noodles and toss, cooking for another 1-2 minutes until the noodles absorb the sauce. Serve topped with peanuts and basil.