3 very ripe bananas (about 330g)
1/2 cup coconut sugar
2 tablespoons Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1.5 cup all-purpose gluten-free baking flour
2 eggs, room temperature
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/3 cup Organic Hazelnut Spread
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place all dry ingredients in one bowl, and mix together by hand.
3. Place all wet ingredients (except for the Nutiva Organic Classic Hazelnut Spread) in a large mixing bowl. Add dry ingredients, and beat on low with a blender until just barely mixed (do not overmix).
4. Place batter in a 9-inch bread loaf pan.
5. Pour Hazelnut Spread over the top, and using a knife, swirl around, from the bottom of the pan up (so that the chocolate mixes with the rest of the batter).
6. Bake for 55-57 minutes.
7. Allow to cool, and serve.
How often is it that you’ll find a gluten and dairy-free Chocolate Swirl Banana Bread?
And maybe even more than that, how often is it that you’ll find one which is gluten and dairy free and contains only seven ingredients?
The star in this recipe is, of course, the banana, but the banana is perfectly complimented by the Nutiva Organic Classic Hazelnut Spread.
It’s a recipe perfect for both breakfast and dessert. Chewier in nature, this banana bread will have you feeling like dessert for breakfast is always appropriate.
Chocolate Swirl Banana Bread
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
Wash it down with homemade Frozen Hot Chocolate, and you’ll be set!
Interested in more…..click HERE to download the full Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Recipe Guide for FREE!