1/2 cup almond meal
1/4 cup Organic Coconut Flour
3 tablespoons Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1/3 cup Organic Hazelnut Spread
1/4 cup organic coconut sugar
1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 eggs, room temperature
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a small brownie pan (10.25 x 8.625 x 2″) with parchment paper.
3. Mix dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl by hand.
4. In a separate bowl, place all wet ingredients. Stir together by hand until mixture is creamy.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry, and stir by hand until a fudge-like batter forms.
6. Pour batter into the brownie pan.
7. Bake for 25-26 minutes.
8. Allow brownies to completely cool before cutting and serving.
9. Top with more Nutiva Organic Classic Hazelnut Spread.
One can never have too many brownies……especially if you have a recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies!
With just a hint of hazelnut and coconut flavor, these brownies are a step above the rest.
Drizzle them with Chocolate Hazelnut Spread for an easy and delicious frosting!
Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies
Click HERE to save this post for later.