1/2 cup almond meal
1/4 cup Organic Coconut Flour
3 tablespoons Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1/3 cup Organic Hazelnut Spread
1/4 cup organic coconut sugar
1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2 eggs, room temperature
1/4 cup raw cacao powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line a small brownie pan (10.25 x 8.625 x 2″) with parchment paper.
3. Mix dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl by hand.
4. In a separate bowl, place all wet ingredients. Stir together by hand until mixture is creamy.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry, and stir by hand until a fudge-like batter forms.
6. Pour batter into the brownie pan.
7. Bake for 25-26 minutes.
8. Allow brownies to completely cool before cutting and serving.
9. Top with more Nutiva Organic Classic Hazelnut Spread.
One can never have too many brownies……especially if you have a recipe for Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies!
With just a hint of hazelnut and coconut flavor, these brownies are a step above the rest.
The brownies are gluten and dairy free and include ingredients like Organic Coconut Flour, Cacao, Organic Coconut Sugar and (of course) Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
Drizzle them with Chocolate Hazelnut Spread for an easy and delicious frosting!
Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies
Click HERE to save this post for later.
Interested in more? Click HERE to download the full Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Recipe Guide for FREE! Pair the brownies with a glass of Honeysuckle Horchata.