These Chia Jam Peanut Butter Cups are no ordinary dessert. Not only are they delicious but healthy and packed with nutrients! This yummy treat is dairy free, vegan and keto so you can have zero regrets while enjoying.
- 300 gr dark chocolate, roughly chopped and melted
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen and defrosted
- 1 tsp Organic Chia Seed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tpsp coconut milk
- 3000 gr dark chocolate, roughly chopped and melted
1. Place a tablespoon of melted chocolate in a paper or silicone muffin case and brush 3/4 way up the sides. Repeat with rest of cases and place in the fridge to solidify.
2. In a small bowl, mash the raspberries, then stir in the chia seeds and set aside.
3. In another bowl, mix together the peanut butter, icing sugar and coconut milk. Depending on the thickness of your peanut butter you might use a bit more or a bit less coconut milk. Set aside.
4. Take the chocolate cups out of the fridge and add a spoonful of peanut butter mixture and chia jam in each. Cover the filling with melted chocolate and place in the fridge to harden. Best kept in the fridge.
These tasty Chia Jam Peanut Butter Cups will satisfy your sweet tooth.
Summertime gifts us with amazing weather and the best berries. Make the most of your fresh berries by making your own jam! You can recreate our simple and sweet Raspberry Chia Jam recipe to add to your own peanut butter cups, parfaits, or as a spread as a part of your morning toast.
Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds: These gluten-free seeds are filled with Omega-3, fiber, protein and rare antioxidants. They are a great add-in to baked goods or a beverage.