our favorite keto fat bombs
We’re sharing our favorite keto fat bombs today because we think they are going to be a great addition to your existing snack recipe index.
In case you are new to Keto (aka the Ketogenic diet), check out our Complete Vegetarian Guide to the Ketogenic Diet.
There are many ways you could make a keto fat bomb. In fact, if you search the term #FatBomb on Instagram, there are currently 30,600 posts and counting.
Today we want to share with you our favorite keto fat bombs.
The following keto fat bomb recipes are all Vegetarian.
Our Favorite Keto Fat Bombs
Click HERE to save this post for later.
- Chocolate Fudge Bites. Just five ingredients for several decadent bites. (Leave out the collagen to make them Vegetarian.)
- Cinnamon-Vanilla Fat Bombs. “If you’re looking for a true FAT bomb with not much more than some good fat to fuel you and fill you (or a keto snack for those of you who follow a keto lifestyle), then these are it.”
- Peppermint Keto Cups. Do not miss your chance to make these simple, Peppermint Keto Cups. They are fantastic!
- Raw Coconut Butter Chocolates. “Skip the “healthy” dark chocolate at the supermarket filled with refined sugar,” and try these bite-sized keto chocolates.
- Fat Ballz. “These little gems are such a great snack and source of healthy fats when you’re on the go go goooo.”
- Avo-Choc Fat Bombs. “Avocado Chocolate truffles aka avo-choc fat bombs. Creamy, smooth and so chocolate-y.”
- Peanut Butter-Manna-Chocolate Fat Bombs. What an incredible combination to try!
- Fat Ball Bliss. Filled with healthy fats + protein while low in sugar and carbs, you’re sure to love these bite-sized balls.
- 5-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Almond Fat Ballz. We will take three because they look so incredible, and so easy. It’s the winning combination.
- Sugar Free, Keto, Paleo Peppermint Almond Joy Cups. Did you get all of that? Big title with an even bigger taste.
- Mooncaroons. “A mug full of mooncaroons to greet the new moon.” These are beautiful and functional.
- Peanut Butter Coconut Oil Cups. “Taking it back to the old school! I think it’s about time we made some more of these coconut oil peanut butter cups!!?”
These are our favorite Keto Fat Bombs, but now it’s your turn. Tell us in the comments below if you have a favorite fat bomb recipe.