20 ways to use organic unrefined red palm oil
Today we’re sharing with you 20 Ways to Use Organic Unrefined Red Palm Oil.
We love organic unrefined red palm oil, but we know there is a stigma out there that all palm oil is created equal.
It is not.
Our organic unrefined red palm oil is not like most other palm oils. (Learn all about it: Superfood Snapshot: Everything You Want to Know About Red Palm Oil)
We are passionate about protecting the environment, and conflict palm oil is destroying the environment.
You can be sure that our Organic Unrefined Red Palm Oil is sustainable, organic, non-GMO and habitat safe.
With that said, cooking and baking with unrefined red palm oil is not only a nutrient-rich option but also an absolutely delicious option. A mild carrot-like flavor, with a rich, buttery texture makes unrefined red palm oil appealing and desirable for many recipes.
Today, we are sharing 20 favorite recipes for using Organic Unrefined Red Palm Oil to help get you started using it in your own kitchen.
20 Ways to Use Organic Unrefined Red Palm Oil
Click HERE to save this post for later.
- No-Bake Herbed Nuts
- Basil-Baked Chicken Flatbread Sandwich
- Slow-Cooked Lemon-Pepper Chicken Drummies
- Sweet Potato Fries
- Grilled Turkey Drumsticks
- Sweet Putanesea
- Paleo Salade Nicoise
- Corn Grits with Sautéed Kale and Goat Cheddar Cheese
- Crust-Free Quiche with Red Palm
- Red Palm Oil Fish Tacos
- Perfect Guacamole with Red Palm and Hempseed
- Middle Eastern Kale Salad with Red Palm Oil
- Red Palm Oil Popcorn
- Hemp Hummus with Red Palm Oil
- Red Palm Oil BBQ Sauce
- Deviled Eggs with Red Palm Aioli
- Red Quinoa and Porcini Mushroom Pilaf
- Coconut Curried Red Lentil Soup with Spinach
- Red Lentil Stew with Chard
- Rockin’ Red Palm and Hemp Pesto
In the comments below, share with us your favorite way to use Nutiva Organic Unrefined Red Palm Oil.