Gluten-Free Vanilla Cupcakes
A gluten-free take on the versatile vanilla cupcake, this recipe features Nutiva Coconut Sugar, Buttery Spread, and Coconut Flour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt, then set aside.
- In a separate, larger bowl, cream together buttery spread and sugar, then beat in eggs 1 at a time.
- Sift dry mix into sugar mixture, stirring as you go, then mix in almond milk and vanilla.
- Allow batter to set for 3-5 minutes.
- Spoon or pour batter in a lined cupcake tin, filling each liner about half way to two thirds of the way full.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes (or until a toothpick comes out clean) on the center rack. Allow to cool at least 10 minutes before frosting.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...