Thai Coconut Lime Noodles
- 2-4 Tbsp garlic minced Fresh
- 2-4 Tbsp ginger minced Fresh
- 4 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- 2+ cups broth Veg/Chicken or Water
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1-2 Tbsp fish sauce
- 2 Lime zested and juiced
- cilantro chopped fresh to taste
- roasted peanuts chopped for garnish
- hot pepper chopped or crushed red pepper flakes (Optional, to taste)
- 8 oz rice Noodles Any thickness, medium is best
- Drop rice noodles in boiling water, cook according to package directions. Drain and run under cool water or they will be very sticky.
- Saute chopped garlic and ginger in coconut oil for a few minutes until softened and releasing flavors.
- Add broth/water and heat until hot but not boiling.
- Add coconut manna and stir/whisk until dissolved (you can adjust the amount of broth/water depending on how thick you want the sauce).
- Add soy sauce, lime zest and fish sauce, simmer a few minutes.
- Add lime juice, remove from heat.
- Add rice noodles to sauce and stir to coat.
- Dish out and garnish with lots of cilantro, peanuts and hot pepper if you like it spicy.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...