Scrumptious Raw Strawberry Cream Pie
- 3/4 cup Pecans (crushed; can be substituted with walnuts)
- 1/4 cup Dry Coconut (shredded)
- 2 cups Strawberries (fresh)
- 1 cup Cashews (raw)
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Honey (raw)
- pinch Sea Salt
- 1 cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- Grind crust ingredients in food processor and press into bottom of a 9 inch pie plate, building up the sides slightly.
- Place all filling ingredients into blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Carefully pour on top of crust and refrigerate for 3 hours.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...