Ranch Dip with Hempseeds
This is a tried and true delicious dip for veggies or dressing for salads. Made with yogurt and hempseeds, this healthy and light dip is a great alternative to traditional ranch dressings.
- 1/2 cup Yogurt (plain or greek)
- 1/2 tsp Basil
- 1/2 tsp Thyme Or Dill
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 clove Garlic
- 5-6 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2-3 tbsp Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- 1/4 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2-1 tsp Salt (to taste)
- 1/2-1 tsp Pepper (to taste)
- Blend all ingredients in blender or food processor until creamy and smooth.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...