Courtesy of Chef Mary from Mary’s Secret Garden, Ventura, CA – she made good use of hemp seeds, hemp oil, coconut oil, and coconut manna!
- 1/2 Cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna Organic Coconut Manna
- 2 Tbs. Nutiva Organic Hemp Oil Organic Hempseed Oil
- 1 Cup Honey Organic
- 1/2 Tsp. Vanilla Bean Powder Fresh
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Cacao Raw Organic Powder
- 31/2 Cups Coconut Flakes Organic Medium shredded
- 1/2 Cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed Organic Shelled Hempseed
- Almonds Whole Organic and Hempseed for garnish
- Add first 6 ingredients to food processor. Blend until well incorporated and the coconut oil is completely liquid. Scrape down mixture and mix one more time for just a few seconds.
- Pour mixture into a small mixing bowl. Fold in the shredded coconut and Hemp Seeds until well incorporated.
- Scoop out with small ice cream scooper into chilled cookie sheet or use 2 tablespoon-sized spoon to make small balls. Either way, you get to lick your fingers! YUMMY!
- At this point, you can press whole almond into the top and sprinkle with hemp seeds.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving.
- They will harden and set very firmly.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...