Maple Balsamic Charred Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts Salad with Hempseed
Delicious hot or at room temperature, this roasted vegetable salad makes a great side dish or a filling main dish for one.
- 1 cup white cauliflower florets
- 1 cup purple cauliflower florets
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce (approx.)
- Pinch each salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tbsp Organic Shelled Hempseed
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In bowl, toss together white and purple cauliflower, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, palm oil, balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, sriracha, salt and pepper; spread evenly on prepared baking sheet.
- Roast vegetables for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender-crisp and slightly charred on edges, tossing halfway through cooking time.
- Before serving, sprinkle with goat cheese and hempseed. Tip: Salad can be made ahead and served at room temperature. If desired, use 3 cups of cauliflower or broccoli only if you have that on hand.
Delicious hot or at room temperature, this recipe for Maple Balsamic Charred Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts Salad with Hempseed makes a great side dish or a filling main dish for one.
Our Unrefined Red Palm Oil adds antioxidant vitamins A & E to this dish, plus a great buttery flavor.
The light nutty flavor of hempseed pairs well with the Brussels sprouts and cauliflower, and gives this meal a protein, Omega-3, and Omega-6 boost!
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.