Lemon Coconut Hemp Pancakes
Everybody will get up and run to the breakfast table when they smell these delicious healthy pancakes!
- 3/4 cup Wheat Flour (Can be substituted with Pam's or Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Baking Flour)
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour Organic Coconut Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Nutiva Coconut Sugar Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Hemp Seeds Organic Shelled Hempseed
- 2 Eggs (large)
- 1 cup Nutiva Coconut Manna Milk (Recipe Here: https://kitchen.nutiva.com/nutiva-coconut-manna-milk-recipe/) Organic Coconut Manna
- 1/4 cup Hemp Milk (can be substituted with soy milk)
- 1 tbsp Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon Zest
- 2 cups Blueberries
- 1 tbsp Nutiva Coconut Sugar Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the wet ingredients together well with a hand or standing mixer.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients to the dry and whisk together.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto a hot griddle or pan. Spread the batter by tilting the pan slightly. Sprinkle about one teaspoon of hemp seeds halfway through cooking. Cook till bubbles start appearing on the top (about 2 minutes). Flip over and cook 2 more minutes till lightly browned.
- Syrup Directions
- Put the last 4 ingredients listed ingredients in a blender. Strain to remove the solids.
- Add 1 teaspoon Nutiva White Chia Seeds to the strained juice. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes for your syrup to thicken.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...