These fluffy sweet marshmallows melt in your mouth. They’re perfect for the campfire and answer the call to a hot cup of cocoa.
- 3 tablespoons Bernard Jensen's gelatin
- 1 cup water divided
- ½ cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Wholesome! Fair Trade Organic Turbinado Raw Cane Sugar
- 1 bottle (11.2 oz) Wholesome! Organic Corn Syrup
- ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup arrowroot powder (for dusting)
- ½ cup powdered sugar (for dusting)
- 2 tablespoons Organic Shortening
These fluffy sweet homemade marshmallows melt in your mouth. They’re perfect for a campfire s’more and answer the call to a hot cup of cocoa.
All organic and less sugar then the store bought kind, they beckon to be stretched and devoured by little and big hands alike.
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.