Fluffy Apple Hempcake
Treat yourself to this quick, easy, and scrumptious Apple Hempcake. Hempseed is fantastic for anyone on a Gluten Free diet and Coconut Manna is a delicious replacement for butter! Yum!
- Whisk the egg, apple, hempseed, and Stevia together with the water in a small bowl.
- Melt the 1/2 Tbl of Coconut Manna in an omelet or a small saute pan over medium heat.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook until the bottom of the hempcake is solid enough to flip, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Carefully flip the hempcake, cooking until done, about 1 more minute.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon (or a dollop of almond butter or your favorite fruit) and enjoy!
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...