Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Cupcakes
These moist, chocolatey cupcakes are made with Nutiva Buttery Spread, Coconut Sugar, and Coconut Flour.
- 1/3 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor
- 1 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Milk (can be substituted with almond, hemp, or coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips (tossed in flour)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together coconut sugar and buttery spread. This mixture will be soft, fluffy, and crumbly. Whisk in vanilla extract, then whisk in eggs one at a time until fully incorporated.
- Alternate sifting dry mixture and milk into sugar, butter, and egg mix.
- Fold in chocolate chips, mixing well to distribute them evenly.
- Scoop batter into cups, filling each halfway and mixing intermittently to keep chocolate chips from sinking to the bottom.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out cleanly from the center of a cupcake.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before frosting and serving.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...