Deviled Eggs with Red Palm Aioli
A classic delicious and healthy deviled egg recipe that will delight any fan of deviled eggs. A perfect dish for a paleo or vegetarian diet.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2-3 tbsp. Aioli or mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. mustard
- Dash of cayenne (optional)
- 1/8th tsp. salt
- 3 sliced radishes, to garnish
- Fresh dill, minced to garnish
- Fresh chives, minced to garnish
- Aioli Ingredients:
- 1 raw egg
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup Organic Red Palm Oil
- 1 tbsp. cilantro (optional)
- 1 tsp. salt
- Pepper to taste
- Boil 6 eggs for ten minutes. Remove from hot water and emerge in ice water to cool.
- While eggs are cooling, place one raw egg and lemon juice in a blender or food processor on high speed.
- Slowly add one tbsp. at a time of the red palm oil while blender is on high speed. Oils should begin to thicken. Add salt, pepper, and cilantro.
- When the Aioli is firm, place it in a jar and store in the refrigerator.
- Peel the hard boiled eggs and slice lengthwise in half.
- Remove yolks and thoroughly mix or blend with aioli or mayo, mustard, salt, cayenne.
- Scoop or pipe yolk mixture into each egg-white half.
- Garnish with chives, dill, radishes and paprika.
- Chill for 15 minutes and serve.
A classic, delicious and healthy deviled egg recipe, made with a great-tasting red palm aioli. A perfect dish for a paleo or vegetarian diet.