Here’s a Granola recipe that will remind you of Grandma. Filled with delicious almonds, fruits, and coconut oil, you’ll enjoy this wonderful take on granola.
- 1/2 cup Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- scant 1/4 cup Raw Organic Honey
- 4 cups Rolled Oats (organic, old-fashioned)
- 3/4 cup Almonds
- 1/2 cup Dried Cherries
- 1/2 cup Dried Apricots
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 240 degrees.
- Pour the oatmeal Into a LARGE MIXING BOWL, and add the almonds, cherries, and apricots. Stir to blend.
- Add Nutiva coconut oil at room temperature. Stir to combine.
- Add the Honey. Stir to blend.
- Spoon out the oatmeal mixture onto NONSTICK COOKIE SHEET or onto a REGULAR COOKIE SHEET COATED WITH 1/2 tsp COCONUT OIL.
- Sprinkle the entire top liberally with cinnamon.
- Bake for 30 minutes, stirring carefully every 5 minutes.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven, and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Loosely cover with tea towels for 2 hours.
- Transfer to glass jar with tightly fitting lid.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...