Creamy Hemp Garlic Dressing
Our very own Nutiva Chef, Evan Rilling, is at it again with this enticing salad dressing recipe. This is a super delicious Hemp salad dressing to put on all of your favorite salads!
- 2 cups Water
- 11/2 cups Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Organic Shelled Hempseed
- 11/2 cups Cashews (raw)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 3 tsp Herbamare (can substituted with salt, but use a little less)
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper (fresh cracked)
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Parsley
- Place the water, the lemon juice, hempseed, cashews, garlic, Herbamare, and pepper in a high-speed blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Turn the blender on medium speed and slowly pour in the olive oil. Once all the oil is in, turn the blender on high for a few seconds.
- Place the bunch of parsley in the blender and pulse the blender on high a few times until parsley is just chopped. If your blender does not pulse you can chop the parsley and mix it into the dressing.
- Place in a glass jar, refrigerate, and enjoy. Love light and yummmmm for every one.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...