Coconut Oil Roasted Veggies
Do you love roasted veggies as much as we do? Here’s a great recipe using Virgin Coconut Oil and an assortment of delicious and nutritious vegetables.
- 1-2 Tbsp - Melted Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 eggplant Cubed
- 1 onion Sliced in Large Chunks
- 1 zucchini Quartered Lengthwise Then in Half
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 tsp italian seasoning Blend Or to taste
- sea salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-Heat oven to 400
- Place all prepared veggies in large bowl, add seasonings and toss with the Coconut Oil until well coated.
- Spread prepared veggies in large cookie sheet with raised edges.
- Bake for 45 – 50 minutes or until golden and tender. Toss veggies half way through.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...