Coconut Hemp Spread
Here is another taste bud tantalizing coconut hemp spread recipe using Coconut Manna, Coconut Oil, Hempseed, Chia Seeds and Hemp Oil. Packed full of all these wonderful goodies, this would be perfect for an afternoon snack or as an appetizer!
- In a bowl, combine the softened coconut manna, nut butter, hemp oil, chia seeds and coconut oil. Add maple syrup or agave if desired. Mix well until completely combined.
- Fold in hempseed. You want to maintain the texture of the seeds, not pulverize them into the mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate any unused portion. Set out on the counter for approximately 5 minutes to soften before use.
- Optional: If you prefer to ‘gel’ your chia first, add chia gel 1 tsp at a time to the mixture and combine until you achieve desired spread consistency.
- Feel free to add more, less or completely omit an ingredient to personalize to your taste. Try adding chopped soaked raisins, chopped soaked cranberries, etc. instead of sweetener to make it your own.
- The object is to get as many of your Nutiva faves into one easy, spreadable mixture for toast, crackers, fruit, pancakes, waffles, muffins, etc.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...