Coconut Chocolate Chip Cookies
These are remarkably tasty, moist and slightly chewy. You won’t even know they’re gluten-free! These cookies are sure to be a new favorite in your family’s tradition.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend shortening, coconut oil and egg, room temperature, in a food processor or mixer.
- Add coconut sugar, honey & vanilla; blend to cream.
- Sift coconut flour & add to almond flour with salt, mix into wet ingredients; blend for 30 seconds into soft dough. Let sit for 5 minutes to firm. Dough will be tacky; if it’s too wet, add 1 tbsp. almond flour & mix well.
- Place into a bowl and stir in chocolate chips or chunks by hand.
- Spoon out dough and press into 2″cookie forms on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly brown. Let cool on rack.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...