Coconut Banana Walnut Muffins
These gluten and dairy free muffins are so delicious and packed with flavor and moisture. Great for a nutritious breakfast, snack, birthday or mid-day treats.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Sift the coconut flour, baking soda & salt in a bowl.
- In a blender or bowl mix the milk, honey, eggs, coconut oil, bananas and vanilla.
- Add the chia seeds and blend on low. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add the chopped walnuts and stir in.
- Spoon the batter into greased cupcake sleeves or tins.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cool on rack and serve.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...