Buttermilk Pound Cake
- 3 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Butter (melted)
- 6 Eggs
- 11/2 cups Flour
- 11/2 cups(Flavor of your choosing; may be substituted with equal parts flour for a more traditional version) Organic Hemp Protein
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tbsp Sea Salt (iodized)
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg (ground)
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- Set Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Grease Bundt pan thoroughly with olive oil. Set aside.
- In large bowl – Combine brown sugar and melted butter cream till smooth.
- Add eggs and stir or whip till combined.
- In Smaller Bowl – Sift flour, Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein, Cinnamon powder, Baking soda, Sea Salt, and Nutmeg powder.
- Fold in dry Ingredients into wet Ingredients, then add Buttermilk and combine till smooth.
- Use spatula to transfer to Bundt pan.
- Place in Oven for 1 hour and or clean fork test.
- Cool and then flip onto serving plate.
- Sprinkle Top with Honey Powder or Powdered Sugar.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...