5 Ingredient Gluten-Free Chocolate Pancakes
Add these 5-Ingredient Gluten-Free Chocolate Pancakes to any breakfast or brunch menu. A simple, quick, and delicious breakfast item.
- Preheat your skillet to 375 degrees.
- Measure out all ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl, and mix together by hand with a fork.
- Using a small spoon, place pancake batter on the skillet.
- Continue flipping pancakes until golden brown on each side (approximately 3-5 minutes on each side).
- Top with your favorite toppings.
We came up with these 5 Ingredient Gluten-Free Chocolate Pancakes after you raved about the Coconut-Manna Chip Pancakes!
It’s hard to believe that a pancake can be this good with only 5 ingredients, but we know it’s because of our main ingredient: Organic Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
You will not believe how simple these are to make.
You can have them for breakfast any day of the work week or save them for an extra-special weekend brunch.
Either way, you will be glad you tried them!
For this recipe, we used the Organic Hazelnut Spread Dark in the batter, and then topped the pancakes with Organic Buttery Coconut Oil and Organic Hazelnut Spread Classic.
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
What is your favorite pancake topping?