This Veggie One-Pot Pasta is the perfect Summer dinner dish that all your friends will love. This tasty, vegan dish only takes 15 minutes to get from your pot to your plate!
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1/2 zucchini, cut into half-moons
1 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
1 cup diced tomato
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
2 cups veggie stock
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sea salt
200 gr spaghetti
Basil, to serve
1. Heat the Nutiva Organic Refined Coconut Oil in a medium-sized pot.
2. Add the onions and cook until slightly browned, about 3 minutes, then add the garlic, zucchini and yellow bell pepper.
3. Fry for 2 minutes, then add the dried oregano, red pepper flakes, diced tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, veggie stock and salt.
4. Stir and place in the spaghetti.
5. Wait for the spaghetti to soften enough to be submerged in the liquid, then cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
6. Season with salt and pepper and serve with fresh basil.
This delicious and guilt-free Veggie One-Pot Pasta will be a hit at any event. This pasta is filled with vegetables to give your body the nutrients it needs.
Nutiva Organic Refined Coconut Oil: is made from fresh dried organic coconuts and has a neutral scent. It great alternative to butter or vegetable oil and is also dairy free.