You’ve never had a Vegan Whipped Cream quite like this one!
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon full-fat coconut milk, placed in the fridge overnight prior to using
- 1/2 teaspoon monk fruit (or if you don't mind a brown colored whipped cream, coconut sugar)
- 1/3 cup Organic Coconut Manna
1. In a large bowl, place 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk, sugar, and manna.
2. Using a handheld blender of some sort, blend on medium-high until mixture becomes thick and creamy.
3. Add the last tablespoon of coconut milk, stir by hand, and enjoy!
Making your whipped cream Vegan is really not all that new. Everyone loves a great whipped cream, so figuring out the best way to do it Vegan has been made time and time again.
Some make it with just coconut milk, regular sugar, and vanilla. Others do it with coconut milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla. And yet others do it with soy milk, vegetable oil, regular sugar, and vanilla.
Well, we’ve created a brand new way that will leave your taste buds screaming for more!
It’s true that using full-fat coconut milk, on its own, when canned in the fridge overnight prior to use, can create a great whipped cream texture. But what we learned over time was that the whipped cream would fall flat shortly after whipping it into “cream.”
And if you’ve made that version of it before, you likely know exactly what we’re talking about.
Enter our “secret” Vegan Whipped Cream ingredient: Organic Coconut Manna.
By simply adding the Coconut Manna boost, your Vegan Whipped Cream will instantly transform into a thicker whipped cream that will hold shape for a very long time! (Click HERE to save this quick video tutorial for later.)
Vegan whipped cream
If you love this recipe, you will also enjoy the other recipes available now in our Chocolate Hazelnut Spread eBook. Grab your FREE copy today by clicking HERE!