This wheat-free panko is super simple to make. Born out of the need to make dinner from the scraps left in a semi bare cupboard, we invite you to get you panko on.
2 pieces of raw organic spelt bread (pulse in food processor )
1-2 tablespoons Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
1 handful Organic Shelled Hemp Seed
3-4 tablespoons parmesan or mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon lemon juice
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon pepper
½ teaspoon sea salt
1. Pulse two pieces of spelt bread add to a medium bowl.
2. Add hemp seeds, garlic, pepper, sea salt a mix evenly.
3. Add lemon juice and mix.
4. Add coconut oil and mix again.
5. Grate cheese finely (freeze non-dairy cheese before grating for best consistency)
6. Add cheese & mix evenly
7. Bake on top of casserole and greens or bake alone (at 375 degrees for 12 minutes) and top your salad.