The ingredients are so pure; there is no reason to deny these amazing bites!
1 cup pecan halves
1 cup walnut halves
1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup raw cacao nibs
1. Line a small pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Place pecans and walnuts in a saucepan, and toast on low for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. Add in the coconut sugar and cook over low, constantly stirring, until sugar melts (be careful not to burn).
4. Add the rest of the ingredients, stirring constantly, until all completely mixed together.
5. Transfer mixture to parchment-lined pan. (Optional: sprinkle with a little more cinnamon and/or coconut sugar, if desired.)
6. Place in freezer for about 15 minutes.
7. Remove from freezer, break apart pieces and enjoy.