- 3/4 cup
- 1 cup + 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the melted Buttery Coconut Oil, 1 cup sugar, and egg until smooth.
2. Stir in the molasses. Combine the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, cloves, and ginger; blend into the molasses mixture. Cover, and chill dough for 1 hour.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Roll dough into walnut sized balls, and roll them in the remaining white sugar. Place cookies 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
4. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until tops are cracked. Cool on wire racks.