Looking for an energy boost without the caffeine crash? Try switching up your morning brew for a MCT Mushroom Latte. All you need is a blender to create this frothy and delicious latte!
- 1/2 cup Roasted Dandelion Root Tea
- I/2 cup Coconut Milk or Milk of Choice
- 1 teaspoon Mushroom Powder, such as chaga, cordyceps, lions mane, mistake, reishi or turkey tail
- 1/4 teaspoon Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon organic coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon Organic MCT Oil
1. First, make a strong dandelion root tea by adding 1 Roasted Dandelion Root tea bag to 1/2 cup of hot water. Let steep for 5-10 minutes.
2. While your dandelion tea is brewing, add the rest of the ingredients to a blender. Pour in hot tea when ready, blend and taste to adjust sweetness if needed. The MCT oil will create a natural creamy froth.
3. Pour into a mug, dust with a bit of cardamom powder and enjoy.
Update your standard cup of coffee with the stimulating properties of Organic MCT Oil and mushroom coffee powder. Roasted dandelion root is a wonderful substitute for coffee’s rich bitter flavor while supporting healthy liver function + digestion. The mushroom powder has an earthy flavor that pairs well with the creaminess of the MCT oil. Instead of providing you with a quick hit of caffeine, the mushroom powder allows for sustained energy by supporting the immune system while the MCT oil helps to support a healthy metabolism.
This combination is sure to leave you feeling energized to carry you throughout the day!